Sunday, January 14, 2007

"FLO"


OK, so I'd like to introduce you guys to my new friend, Flo...short for Flower. She was a gift I received at a Christmas party with my Bible study friends. She started out as just a bulb covered by some rocks in a small glass jar. A friend of mine had some of the same bulbs and told me they grew into beautiful flowers so I was pretty excited to see what Flo could do. Well, after a few weeks went by, there was not any progress with Flo. I kept her watered like I was supposed to and she just stayed the same. I left to go home for Christmas and wondered if Flo would actually do anything. Well, I came back and she had grown a few inches and sprouted a few other stems. I guess all she needed was a bit of encouragement and time.


So thanks to David Murphy for this wonderful gift. I'll keep you updated on her progress!

No comments: