OK, so I leave for Jordan in 3 weeks. I don't really know how I feel about returning to a place I certainly hold very dear to my heart but is sooo very different than Georgia. There are so many emotions running through my head. Mostly I am excited. Excited about being overseas again and entering into a multicultural setting. Excited about the possibility of seeing past friends. Excited about what God will do during my time in the Middle East. Excited about how God will use me in the lives of the other people going on the outreach.
I'm also feeling grateful. Grateful that God has provided the finances to allow me to go on this trip. I wasn't sure they were going to come and during my fundraising process, my costs were raised by $1,000. But, in the end all my costs were covered! God is the great faithful provider!
Well, I honestly can't believe it's actually happening. A few months ago when I decided to go on this trip, it seemed so far away. And it has kind of been sneaking up on me lately. Now it's only a few short days away.
I am just continually amazed at how God will use me over and over as long as I am willing. I never feel like I am good enough or have the right skills or words to say but through Jesus I can always do whatever is asked of me. The love of the Father amazes me and humbles me at the same time.
I can't wait 'til July 7!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment