Sunday, July 1, 2007

Is anyone out there?

So, I guess I'm wondering if anyone reads my blog...since there are never any comments on it. I mean maybe it's just boring. Or maybe you have nothing to say. So do me a favor...if you read, please let me know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have to say i haven't read in a while...because i live near you...but please keep blogging. i love you! :)

Heidi said...

i agree with jill. keep writing. i didn't follow anyone's blogs during the summer....but keep it up chicita!!! much love to ya!

Jill said...

Thanks for the encouragement guys...I'll have to think about it.

Anonymous said...

I always forget to check this site. You are never boring...always cute and sweet. Well, most of the time. Ha. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

I'll read your blog everyday now that I know how to find it again! Hope you are doing well!!

Alison in Savannah

Sparkfly said...

Did I know you had a blog? I'm so glad I do now! I will comment. :)))))
Suz.

Sparkfly said...

I just realized you wrote this on July 1 - you seriously have to write more. OK, come back if you haven't already and I just missed it.